At your service since 2004, the Réseau franco-santé du Sud de l’Ontario implements national, provincial and regional projects on various aspects of health to help increase the offer of services in French and to respond in a tangible to the needs of Francophones.
In this section, you will find our projects developed and adapted to the needs of French-speaking communities. Click on each of them to learn more about the objectives, methods, targets, related publications and contact details of the person in charge of the project.
- eQUITY Link : promote equity of access to health services in French in one click!
- Franco-Santé : equip Francophone and Francophile students with the skills needed to provide health services to Francophone communities in southern Ontario.
- Francophone Immigration Health : building capacity for a healthy reception of Francophone immigrants in Ontario.
- Long-term care : develop strategies and resources to be implemented to address the shortage of long-term care for Francophones in Ontario.
- Early childhood : plan and implement interventions to improve access to health and wellness services for Francophone early childhood and Francophone parents.
- Welcoming communities : promote the reception, recruitment and retention of future bilingual professionals in the fields of health and social services.
- Visibility “Affichez-vous”: reach French-speaking clients and identify professionals who can offer services in French.