Bilingual Professionals, Identify Yourself as such!
Making your bilingual professionals visible is an easy and effective way to reach out to your clients who speak French.
Bring the focus on your bilingual staff by using these simple and effective promotional tools. Small Orders of items are distributed free of charge to health and social services professionals. As we cannot keep very large inventories and we answer requests from all over Ontario, agencies wishing to place large orders are invited to contact our suppliers directly.
Please contact Nancy Larivière to place an order and for questions firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-888-549-5775 ext 4
1.Sign 1/16” white PVC (17 cm x 14 cm). The sign comes with self-adhesive for wall hanging.
2. Sign wood base
3. Hello!Bonjour! stickers (about the size of a 25 cents coin)
Perfect to add on an identification badge or an office sign
4. Magnetic Button Je parle français
5. Magnetic Button J’apprends le parle français
6. Lanyard Je parle français one connector
7. Lanyard Je parles français three connectors (breakaway connector)
This initiative is made possible thanks to Erie St.Clair LHIN, Ontario
Marthe Dumont, French Language Services Coordinator Marthe.Dumont@LHINS.ON.CA